You may have noticed over the past few days our Opera Wing building lit with the word WE. WE conveys more unity and intimacy than any other pronouns in English and that is why WE has been used as the first word in our coronavirus recovery strategy.
Caravelle believes there is no better word to be shown as a message of hope on the hotel’s façade than the word “WE”.
- WE are all in this together, and together we can make it through!
- WE CARE, is what we have made the foremost strategy in devising all our policies and procedures during this challenging time.
- WE are in full support of the preventative actions the city as put in place.
- WE are confident that we will come back stronger as a community.
The hotel will be lit up as WE for the next few weeks, as a sign of hope and strength to the community.
If you would like to support our message of hope, please consider:
- Sharing our Facebook post at the link: ly/Wecampaignshare
- Applying our Caravelle #WE frame for your Facebook profile by using the link: ly/Wecampaignframe
#WEcampaign #CaravelleSaigon #Staystrong #fightagainstcoronavirus #WE