SECRETARIAT (70%) responsibility may include, but not exclusively, the following tasks:
1. Office administration (10%)
• Monitor all correspondences and phone calls in the Hanoi office.
• Manage adequate document filing system.
• Deliver other ad-hoc tasks assigned by Trade Services and Event Manager (TSEM) and Executive Director (ED)
2. Finance and governance (5%)
• Keep track of expenses in Hanoi office and report to HCM accountant monthly or as required.
• Ensure all business licences and PIT documents submitted and followed up in a timely manner in conjunction with the Accountant.
3. Events Management (40%)
• Carry out the master plan, action plan for social, business and charity events, work with suppliers to ensure required logistics for events.
• Promote events of interest to members and use of different social media channels.
• Follow up with sponsorship agreements secured by TSEM.
• Follow up with the required financial reports and payments for events.
• Lead on key events such as annual fun run and corporate football tournament
• Provide background information for the Charity work undertaken including review visits to supported charities
• Provide information to HCMC team on Hanoi events.
4. Membership (15%)
• Maintain close contacts with members, ensure ad-hoc requests from members executed properly and professionally.
• Assist TSEM to increase the membership base, follow up with membership applications, payments, member benefits.
• Work on Membership Directory: annually collate profiles, support members with any changes they want to make and ensure information is correctly published.
I. BUSINESS CENTRE (30%) responsibility may include but exclusively the following tasks:
1. OMIS chargeable services: (10%)
• Up to 2 hours of complimentary research work (unpaid) for general enquiries for HN’s sectors
• Follow up with payment for agreed proposals secured by TSEM.
• Support clients’ visits as required (accompany the client, logistics arrangement, translation,…)
• Communicate any Export Opportunities identified in Hanoi to Business Development Manager
• Liaise with HCMC Business Centre staff on service provision.
2. Events administration (20%)
• Carry out the master plan designed by TSEM, organise the facilities and details such as transportation, invitee list, equipment for the events.
• Follow up with payments for suppliers.
• Bachelor degree in foreign trade, international relations, marketing, business management.
• Minimum 2 years experience in the related field.
• Good communication skills in Vietnamese, excellent written and verbal communication in English.
• Good computer skills, including a good working knowledge of Microsoft Office.
• Self-motivated, detail-oriented, well-organised, excellent time management, problem-solving, willing to learn and a ‘can-do’ attitude.
How to apply
• Send your resume and motivation letter of 250 words to Ms. Dung at firstname.lastname@example.org no later than 25 July, 2017.
• Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted and invited to a 30-minute interview followed by a test on your communication and computer skills in 30 minutes.