Nghia was born with a language disorder. He cannot hear and he can hardly speak. Growing up, Nghia endured a rough childhood as he was bullied by his classmates and even rejected from going to school for the reason, “lack of special professionals to teach Nghia.” Being limited by his impairments, Nghia is vulnerable to potential illiteracy.
With just 50,000, you can support education organizations for children with special needs to minimize development delays.
“NIỀM TIN” – “Faith” is a local organization funded by Narrow the Gap Program, that provides education for disabled children with special educational approaches.
*This photo does not show the person in this story.
Whether you donate $5 or $500, your donation enables Narrow the Gap to support local grassroots organizations to improve the lives of disadvantaged communities in Vietnam.
- Online donation: Click here (Payment methods: Credit/Debit Cards, PayPal – Tax deduction is applicable for US’s taxpayers). Please select your donation amount on the right table in the website.
- Bank transfer:
Account Name: LIN Center for Community Development – TRUNG TÂM HỖ TRỢ PHÁT TRIỂN CỘNG ĐỒNG LIN
VND Account #: 007.100.5091855
USD Account #: 0071375091874
Name of Bank: Bank for Foreign Trade of Vietnam, HCMC Branch (Vietcombank HCM) Bank Address: 05 Me Linh Square – Ben Nghe Ward – District 1 – HCMC – Viet Nam
Swift Code: BFTV VNVX 007
Description: Support Narrow the Gap
Together, Narrow The Gap – Expand The Love!
About Narrow The Gap Community Program:
NARROW THE GAP pools resources of finance, time, skills from companies and individuals, then award to local, grass-roots community service /nonprofit organizations (NPOs) to address their communities’ needs.
Since 2009, 121 grants provided to humanitarian and community development projects (addressing various issues in education, environment, inequality, disabilities, health care, etc.) benefited over 95,000 people in Southern Vietnam.
Watch this video for Narrow the Gap introduction.
Why support Narrow The Gap?
- Trust: Enables small grass-root organizations to receive funding from established donors (corporate, institution) through Narrow the Gap.
- Invest in local solutions: Leverage local community expertise, resources, idea to solve local issues.
- Expertise: Mobilizes the diverse expertise from local professionals to support the nonprofit/grass-root organizations towards sustainable and long-lasting impact projects.
- CSR Fulfillment: An effective way to assist your companies’ CSR program through team building, and leadership development opportunities, enhancing your brand and reputation, understanding local social and environmental challenges facing our communities and opportunities, and for meaningful ongoing partnerships with LIN Center and our non-profit partners.
Click here for more details about Narrow The Gap Program. If you are interested to have a conversation with LIN Center for Community Development, please contact Ms Kelly Vo, at firstname.lastname@example.org Head of Corporate Partnerships & Fundraising.