The British Business Group Vietnam (BBGV) is the first registered foreign business association in Vietnam and boasts over 500 members. We are the international affiliated British Chamber of Commerce in Vietnam and are looking for a strategic and goal-oriented team-player to join our team to support the Secretariat department.
At BBGV, you will be working with some the most respected companies, as well as to receive training and mentoring, and mix with some of the brightest minds around.
- Events Coordinator (40%) – Work closely with Events and Marketing Manager for the successful delivery of BBGV HCMC events such as; Business Luncheons, Workshops, Breakfasts and Networking Drinks throughout the year as well as Charity events such as the Gala Ball, Fun Run, Football Tournament and Christmas Long Lunch. This responsibility may include, but not exclusively, the following tasks:
- Supporting booking of venues, logistical and administrative support (including obtaining event license when needed)
- Handling vendor contract under supervision of Events and Marketing Manager
- Supporting the marketing of these events; seeking for sponsorship, inviting guests;
- Creating new event format and value-added events to attract new members and enhance BBGV membership benefits;
- Membership Coordination (30%) – Work closely with Corporate Relations Manager, support administration for processing new and existing membership. This responsibility may include, but not exclusively, the following tasks:
- Maintaining and updating the membership database;
- Preparing documentation for new and renewed membership;
- Supporting to update membership profiles for the membership directory and online portal;
- Involving in the preparation of annual membership directory
- Day to day administration (25%) – responsible for:
- Receptionist at BBGV office and events, handling phone calls and paper works;
- Drafting and sending weekly E-newsletter;
- Managing BBGV social communication channels;
- Supporting BBGV Discount Scheme
- Charity Coordination (5%) – responsible for assisting the Charity Committee to engage with charities actively. The tasks include:
- Supporting charities for application procedures; follow up projects;
- Keeping members and sponsors updated on charity reports.
- Working with Accountant to ensure charity funds are generated and spent in the most efficient and transparent manner
* This is a full-time job (40H/ week from Mon-Fri) with attractive benefits for a newly-graduated candidate.
* Very good English skills (Written and Verbal), submission of your Language certificate would be highly appreciated.
* Strong interpersonal and communication skills;
* Respect for confidentiality and privacy of client information and files;
* Quick and willing learner. Ability to work under minimal supervision and adhere to routine tasks till completed to required standard;
* Multitasking skills and flexibility are appreciated;
* Excellent computer skills (Excel, Word, PowerPoint and Outlook). Ability to work with Adobe Photoshop and/or WordPress would be highly appreciated but not compulsory;
* Patient, responsible and well–organised with ability to work co-operatively in an international environment
Cover letter and CV should be sent to Ms Ngoc Anh at email@example.com by 5:00 PM Monday, 23 December, 2019. Shortlisted candidates will be contacted for the interview session in early January.