BRITISH BUSINESS GROUP VIETNAM
Job Description – Trade Services Intern
The BBGV represents British businesses in Vietnam and promotes value added links between its members as well as with its external stakeholders, which include the British community in Vietnam, the British government, the local community, other businesses in Vietnam and the Vietnamese government.
Background on the Business Centre (BC)
The BBGV BC’s mission is to assist UK enterprises seeking to do business in Vietnam. It aims to maximise their knowledge and expertise to explore real business opportunities by offering a range of well-designed, bespoke, and timely services such as market information, sector specific research and trade events management and services support.
- Market Research & Event Assistance
- Helping with producing market briefings and researching on trade information for market preliminary studies, business sectors and other relevant topics
- Identifying potential Vietnamese prospects and engaging them to introductory meeting with BBGV OMIS customers
- Supporting with translation and interpretation when needed
- Assisting the Business Centre with: organising and co-ordinating one-to-one business meetings, business visit programme, local introductions for trade mission and events
- Liaising with other team members to update pipeline database for OMIS enquiries, proposals, commissioned services, and Export Wins
- Customer Relationship Maintenance
- Assisting BBGV colleagues in communication with Vietnamese leads from OMIS to follow-up on business deals.
- Supporting BBGV sector leads in post-meeting assistance for Vietnamese leads, including identifying potential export opportunities.
- Helping BBGV sector leads in direct contact to potential Vietnamese importers/buyers/distributors who already worked with UK brands/suppliers in order to identify and support export wins.
- Liaising with BBGV sector leads in following up with proposals and feedbacks from UK companies
Line of Report: Research Manager
Duration: full-time 3 months (40 hours/ week from Monday to Friday) from January to March 2019
- On-the-job training and practical experiences
- A monthly allowance of VND 3,000,000
- Working with high profiles partners, governments
- Diplomatic/business meetings and events
Qualifications, Skills and Experience
- University degree in Economics, Business Administration or other relevant majors
- Excellent written and spoken English (IELTS / TOEFL certification)
- Strong Vietnamese language skills
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Strong initiative and ability to work independently delivering high quality results
- Good IT skills, including a good working knowledge of Microsoft Office
How To Apply
Please send your CV and cover letter to Ms. Truc Doan at firstname.lastname@example.org by 5:00 PM Monday 31st December 2018. Written tests and interviews will be held in HCMC.