Come to claim your HCMC Fun Run for Charity prizes!
On September 30th the 18th BBGV HCMC Charity Fun Run, organized by the British Business Group Vietnam (BBGV) took place in Phu My Hung District 7. This year, the event attracted around 11,500 participants and raised approximately VND1 billion which will be allocated to various charities working across Vietnam to help support people in need.
We would like to thank all our Fun Run sponsors, volunteers and runners for their contribution to make the event successful. We hope that this cooperation will be maintained for upcoming charity events and BBGV activities.
Below are the remaining lucky draw prizes, please bring your running bib and ticket to our office at 25 Le Duan, District 1, HCMC to claim your prize. Kindly let us know in advance so we could register you to the Consular Guard.
- 2 vouchers of 5 million to shop at any ECCO Vietnam stores – 8933
- Two-night accommodation in deluxe room with breakfast for two persons at Radisson Blu Resort Phu Quoc – 1048
- A voucher of 6-month membership at Jump Arena – 6648
- Two-night stay in an Emerald Bay View Room, including breakfast for two (2) each morning and round- trip airport transport at JW Marriott Phu Quoc Emerald Bay – 8170
- 01 voucher of VND5,000,000 for booking flight and 01 voucher of VND5,000,000 for booking hotel room from Traveloka – 4525
Disclaimer: If no one come to claim their prize by 16th November, the vouchers will be used for BBGV future events.
For more information, kindly contact Quynh at email@example.com or call 028 3829 8430.