The British Business Group Vietnam (BBGV) is the first registered foreign business association in Vietnam and boasts over 500 members. We are the international affiliated British Chamber of Commerce in Vietnam and are looking for a strategic and goal-oriented team-player to join our team to support the Secretariat department.
At BBGV, you will be working with some the most respected companies, as well as to receive training and mentoring, and mix with some of the brightest minds around.
1/ About the internship:
– Duration: around 4 months from mid-August until end of December 2019.
– This is a full-time (Monday – Friday, 8:30 AM to 5:30 PM) internship.
– Allowance available.
2/ Key Tasks and Responsibilities:
– Supporting logistics at BBGV’s business, social and charity events including Charity Fun Run in September and Football Tournament in November;
– Be the contact for BBGV Discount Scheme: renewal and contact for new partners;
– Supporting with membership portal and posting member news on website;
– Supporting sending membership cards;
– Updating business news for BBGV E-newsletter/ social media;
– Obtaining vendors’ quotations and contracts;
– Support with translation and interpreting when needed;
– General day-to-day administrative duties as requires;
– Occasional evening and weekend work will be required (with in-lieu will be compensated).
3/ Key Requirements
– Good business English skills (Written and Verbal);
– Strong interpersonal and communication skills;
– Respect for confidentiality and privacy of client information and files;
– Quick and willing learner. Ability to work under minimal supervision and adhere to routine tasks till completed to required standard;
– Multitasking skills and flexibility are appreciated;
– Good computer skills (Excel, Word, PowerPoint and Outlook). Extra skill on designing softwares like PS or AI would be highly appreciated.
– Patient, responsible and well–organised with ability to work co-operatively in an international environment
Cover letter and CV should be sent to Ms Anh at email@example.com by 5:00 PM Friday, 16th August, 2019. Shortlisted candidates will be contacted for the interview session in late August.