WOMEN IN BUSINESS SEMINAR: INNOVATING THE FUTUREJoin us on the Women in Business Seminar: Innovating The Future, sponsored by CBRE Vietnam, Be
WOMEN IN BUSINESS SEMINAR: INNOVATING THE FUTURE
Join us on the Women in Business Seminar: Innovating The Future, sponsored by CBRE Vietnam, Be Group and ECCO Vietnam, featuring presentation speeches by Ms. Hang Dang – Managing Director of CBRE Vietnam, Ms. Nham Le – HR Operation Assistant Manager of ECCO and Ms. Hana Pham – Regional Business Development Manager of Euromonitor International (Asia) Pte Ltd.
The panel discussion will be led by Ms. Andrea Godfrey – Executive Director, Tax Head of GMS of KPMG Vietnam and joined by all the speakers.
Ms Hang Dang
Managing Director – CBRE Vietnam
As a Managing Director for CBRE Vietnam with a staff of over 700 professionals, Hang oversees all CBRE Vietnam business activities as a strategic advisor to investors, occupiers and developers across the residential, commercial and the industrial and logistics markets.
Hang will service the real estate property requirements of the many multi-national corporations with a presence in Vietnam.
Ms Nham Le
HR Operation Assistant Manager – ECCO Vietnam
Nham is bachelor in industrial engineering but starts her career in human resources. She is currently HR Operations Assistant Manager of ECCO Vietnam who is the leader of Talent Acquisition team and C&B team. She has initiated ECCO employer branding activities to attract new talents and has remarkable contribution to various activities to support ECCO employees, 83% of them are women.
Ms Hana Pham
Regional Business Development Manager
– Euromonitor International (Asia) Pte Ltd
Holding a regional role based in Singapore, Hana Pham works closely with organisations across South East Asia, helping the customers succeed in their business strategies and policy initiatives. She has been leading market research projects on industrial trends and consumer insights to empower the clients in strategic decision makings. Hana holds the Master of Business Administration (MBA) with the best performance award in Marketing from the National University of Singapore.
On a personal note, Hana speaks fluent Japanese and she is into 3S sports: Skiing, (ice)- Skating & Swimming.
Ms Andrea Godfrey
Executive Director, Tax Head of GMS – KPMG Vietnam
- Joined KPMG in Vietnam in November 2017 to enhance global delivery service of the tax practice working alongside highly experienced Vietnamese tax professionals in a rapidly evolving environment. Currently leads the GMS team across Vietnam.
- EY UK & Ireland, Andrea had a variety of roles including sitting on the UK&I Engineering & Construction Leadership team working alongside the Global Chair.
- Two years in the US as a full time mother and on her return qualifying as a Maths teacher (11 to 18) and teaching for 2½ years.
- Head of tax for two of the largest UK Infrastructure Groups. She sat on project management teams providing tax advice on the delivery of major global infrastructure projects including the Tsing Ma Bridge in Hong Kong, LNG plants in Indonesia and India, hydroelectric power projects in Malaysia and Lesotho and the Bibliotheca in Alexandria, Egypt.
Venue: Function Room, 2nd Floor, Lotte Legend Hotel Saigon, 2A-4A Ton Duc Thang Str., Dist.1, HCMC.
Date: Monday, 24th June 2019
Time: 8:00am – 11:00am
8:00 – 9:00: Welcoming & Breakfast networking
9:00 – 9:05 Welcome remarks from BBGV
9:05 – 9:30: Presentation from Ms. Ms Nham Le – HR Operation Assistant Manager – ECCO Vietnam
9:30 – 9:55: Presentation from Ms. Hang Dang – Managing Director at CBRE
9:55 – 10:20: Presentation from Ms. Hana Pham – Regional Business Development Manager – Euromonitor International (Asia) Pte Ltd.
10:20 – 10:30: Tea break
10:30 – 11:00: Panel discussion on “How Industry 4.0 wave changes women’s work-life balance?”
11:00 Closing and photo session
VND 550,000 for Members and Co-host
VND 650,000 for Non-members
RSVP to Quynh at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 028 3829 8430
(Monday) 8:00 am - 11:00 am
Lotte Legend Hotel Saigon
2A-4A Ton Duc Thang St., District 1, HCMC
British Business Group Vietnam