KPMG, in collaboration with BBGV, is hosting a webinar on 22 July 2020 focusing on expatriate employment, immigration and tax issues that should be
KPMG, in collaboration with BBGV, is hosting a webinar on 22 July 2020 focusing on expatriate employment, immigration and tax issues that should be considered during the new normal for Vietnam after Covid-19. The webinar will be moderated by KPMG’s experts specializing on Global Mobility and Legal Services.
1. Entry permit/visa issuance for foreign experts and dependents
2. Flight re-opening possibility; quarantine procedures and facilities
3. New Work permit application/re-application issues
4. Key notable points on Labor law applicable to foreigners working in Vietnam
5. Permanent Establishment & Personal Income Tax related issues
Date & time: 22 July 2020 (4:00 – 5:00 pm) including 15 minutes for Q&A.
- Andrea Godfrey: Partner – Head of Global Mobility Services – KPMG
- Dang Duc Giang: Associate Director – Global Mobility Services – KPMG
- Sarah Galeski: Associate Director – KPMG Legal
RSVP: Please register at bit.ly/BBGV-KPMGwebinar or email firstname.lastname@example.org for assistance
(Wednesday) 4:00 pm - 5:00 pm