In 2016, we have supported the following projects:
- Give Smiles, Save Lives - Operation Smile Vietnam
- Medical assistance programme (MAP) – Christina Noble Children's Foundation
- Build My Loi B Bridge in Tien Giang Province – Nam Phuong Foundation
- 650 books for the Library at Binh San Leprosy Treatment Centre, Binh Duong Province.
- Building the "Happy Room" – Friendly Library at Chau Dien Secondary School, Cau Ke District, Tra Vinh Province
- “University/College Scholarships for 12 students who are facing with difficulties” -Saigon Children's Charity
- 80 Scholarships for the difficult students in Kon Tum and HCMC Tum – Dat Viet Charity Association
In 2015, we have supported the following projects:
In 2014, we supported the following projects:
- Christina Noble Children's Foundation - Medical Assistance Programme
- Hagar International Vietnam - Support to Vietnamese victims of abuse and exploitation through personal development and training
- Operations for Smiles - Children from Southern Vietnam
- Saigon Children's Charity - University/College Scholarships for 12 young people
- Thien Chi Centre for Community Support and Development – Computer skills for students in rural districts
Please also see below the projects that we supported before 2013:
With your help, We look forward to reporting back on BBGV’s contributions on improving the lives of the least fortunate members of our society.
For more information, please contact Anh at email@example.com, or if you want to discuss a potential application, please contact a member of our charity charity sub-committee.
Download Charity Application Form in .pdf format, .doc format