THANK YOU FOR YOUR VISIT
The British Business Group Vietnam (BBGV) is one of the most dynamic foreign business groups in Vietnam. We pride ourselves on our friendliness and approachability. At BBGV, you will be working with some the most respected companies. You’ll receive training and mentoring, and mix with some of the brightest minds around.
BRITISH BUSINESS GROUP VIETNAM
Job Description – Business Centre Intern
The BBGV represents British businesses in Vietnam and promotes value added links between its members as well as with its external stakeholders, including the British community in Vietnam, the British government, other businesses in Vietnam and the Vietnamese government.
Background on the Business Centre (BC)
The BBGV BC’s mission is to assist UK enterprises seeking to do business in Vietnam. It aims to maximise their knowledge and expertise to explore real business opportunities by offering a range of well-designed, bespoke, and timely services such as market information, sector specific research and trade events management and services support.
Responsibilities (to report to Hanoi Head of Operations)
- Help with research on trade information
- Support with translation and interpreting when needed
- Update information of export opportunities, bidding invitations on request
- Update and manage Hanoi Business Centre database
- Assist with organising business events such as trade missions, seminars, networking events and B2B meetings
- Research relevant contacts to invite to the events upon request
- Follow up with local companies to confirm event attendance, manage attendee list
- Support in managing office stationery and filing documents
Working time: 5 days per week, 8 hours/day
Starting date: August 28th, 2017 for a duration of 03 months.
- On-the-job training and practical experiences in international trade services.
- Great opportunity to work in international environment.
- Certificates of attendance upon the internship completion.
Qualifications, Skills and Experience
- University degree in English Language Study, Marketing, Economics, Business Administration or other relevant majors
- Excellent written and spoken English (IELTS / TOEFL certification);
- Strong Vietnamese language skills;
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills;
- Strong initiative and ability to work independently delivering high quality results;
- Good IT skills, including a good working knowledge of Microsoft Office;
How To Apply
Please send your CV and a covering letter to Ms. Hanh via email@example.com by 21th August 2017. We regret to advise that we will only be contacting shortlisted candidates. Written tests and interviews will be held in Hanoi only.