THANK YOU FOR YOUR VISIT
The British Business Group Vietnam (BBGV) is one of the most dynamic foreign business groups in Vietnam. We pride ourselves on our friendliness and approachability. At BBGV, you will be working with some the most respected companies. You’ll receive training and mentoring, and mix with some of the brightest minds around.
VACANCY AT BBGV HANOI: EVENTS & BUSINESS SERVICES EXECUTIVE
SECRETARIAT (70%) responsibility may include, but not exclusively, the following tasks:
1. Office administration (10%)
• Monitor all correspondences and phone calls in the Hanoi office.
• Manage adequate document filing system.
• Deliver other ad-hoc tasks assigned by Trade Services and Event Manager (TSEM) and Executive Director (ED)
2. Finance and governance (5%)
• Keep track of expenses in Hanoi office and report to HCM accountant monthly or as required.
• Ensure all business licences and PIT documents submitted and followed up in a timely manner in conjunction with the Accountant.
3. Events Management (40%)
• Carry out the master plan, action plan for social, business and charity events, work with suppliers to ensure required logistics for events.
• Promote events of interest to members and use of different social media channels.
• Follow up with sponsorship agreements secured by TSEM.
• Follow up with the required financial reports and payments for events.
• Lead on key events such as annual fun run and corporate football tournament
• Provide background information for the Charity work undertaken including review visits to supported charities
• Provide information to HCMC team on Hanoi events.
4. Membership (15%)
• Maintain close contacts with members, ensure ad-hoc requests from members executed properly and professionally.
• Assist TSEM to increase the membership base, follow up with membership applications, payments, member benefits.
• Work on Membership Directory: annually collate profiles, support members with any changes they want to make and ensure information is correctly published.
I. BUSINESS CENTRE (30%) responsibility may include but exclusively the following tasks:
1. OMIS chargeable services: (10%)
• Up to 2 hours of complimentary research work (unpaid) for general enquiries for HN’s sectors
• Follow up with payment for agreed proposals secured by TSEM.
• Support clients’ visits as required (accompany the client, logistics arrangement, translation,…)
• Communicate any Export Opportunities identified in Hanoi to Business Development Manager
• Liaise with HCMC Business Centre staff on service provision.
2. Events administration (20%)
• Carry out the master plan designed by TSEM, organise the facilities and details such as transportation, invitee list, equipment for the events.
• Follow up with payments for suppliers.
• Bachelor degree in foreign trade, international relations, marketing, business management.
• Minimum 2 years experience in the related field.
• Good communication skills in Vietnamese, excellent written and verbal communication in English.
• Good computer skills, including a good working knowledge of Microsoft Office.
• Self-motivated, detail-oriented, well-organised, excellent time management, problem-solving, willing to learn and a ‘can-do’ attitude.
How to apply
• Send your resume and motivation letter of 250 words to Ms. Dung at firstname.lastname@example.org no later than 25 July, 2017.
• Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted and invited to a 30-minute interview followed by a test on your communication and computer skills in 30 minutes.
INTERNSHIP PROGRAM 2017 AT BBGV HCMC
The British Business Group Vietnam (BBGV) is the first registered foreign business association in Vietnam and boasts about 500 members. We are the “Voice of British Business in Vietnam” and are looking for a strategic and goal oriented team-player to join our team to support Events & Membership Executive. At BBGV, you will be working with some the most respected companies, as well as to receive training and mentoring, and mix with some of the brightest minds around.
- About the internship:
– Duration: 3 months from August – October 2017.
– This is a full-time (Monday – Friday, 8:30 AM to 5:30 PM) internship with allowance.
- Key Tasks and Responsibilities:
– Preparing sponsorship agreement and providing administration support
– Obtaining vendors’ quotations and contracts
– Liaising with vendors and suppliers to ensure all logistic arrangement are in place,
– Supporting at BBGV’s business, social and charity events
– Coordinating with the Accountant to help with data input in a database;
– Support with translation and interpreting when needed;
– General day-to-day administrative duties as required;
– Occasional evening and weekend work will be required
- Key Requirements
– Very good English skills (Written and Verbal);
– Strong interpersonal and communication skills;
– Respect for confidentiality and privacy of client information and files;
– Quick and willing learner. Ability to work under minimal supervision and adhere to routine tasks till completed to required standard;
– Multitasking skills and flexibility are appreciated;
– Excellent computer skills (Excel, Word, PowerPoint and Outlook);
– Patient, responsible and well–organised with ability to work co-operatively in an international environment
How to apply
• Send your resume and motivation letter to Ms. Anh at email@example.com no later than 5:00 PM – Tuesday, 01 August 2017
• Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted and invited to a 30-minute interview followed and a mini test on your computer skills.