The South-East Asia IPR SME Helpdesk provides free information and services in the form of jargon-free ﬁrst-line conﬁdential advice on intellectual property and related issues, plus training, materials and online resources.
The Helpdesk raises awareness about IPR matters in South-East Asia aﬀecting European SMEs, and helps them make informed IPR decisions.
Available to all EU SMEs, the Helpdesk co-operates with European SME networks, chambers of commerce and industry associations to offer these services free of charge:
Helpdesk Enquiry Service – Conﬁdential Advice
Individual SMEs and SME intermediaries can submit IPR enquiries directly to the Helpdesk via phone, email or in person, getting access to a panel of experts to receive free and conﬁdential ﬁrst-line advice within 3 working days.
Industry and business-focused guides and training materials address IPR issues in the South-East Asia region by:
- IP speciﬁc guides, e.g. patents & trade marks
- Country IP factsheets: IP overviews of each of the 10 South-East Asia countries
- Industry speciﬁc guides, e.g. textiles, machinery, creative industries
- Business guides, e.g. technology transfer, manufacturing
The Helpdesk can also supply intermediaries with articles about IPR in the South-East Asia region written by IP experts for partners’ newsletter content or other publications.
- The multi-lingual online portal provides easy access for all EU SMEs to Helpdesk information and services, including Helpdesk guides, event information, and webinar recordings.
- Users can subscribe to our blog Your IP Insider, our project newsletter, and our Twitter, Facebook and LinkedIn feeds, to stay up to date on project activities and South-East Asia IPR news.
Training Events and Webinars
The Helpdesk organises training events and webinars in Europe and South-East Asia on South-East Asia IPR protection and enforcement, tailored to the needs of SMEs:
- General IPR issues, including IP registration and establishing an IP enforcement strategy.
- Practical business challenges, e.g. choosing business partners, attending trade fairs, licensing.
- Industry speciﬁc trainings
- One-to-one sessions: free 20 minute one-on-one consultations with an IP expert are available at most training events.
- Webinars: 45 minute online presentations + 30 minute live Q&A, from the convenience of your own oﬃce or home. All recordings are available for free download from our website post-session.
For more information and to discuss how we can work together, please contact us:
Tel: +84 8 3825 8116 | Fax: +84 8 3827 2743
Advertise with BBGV